Why should you have your business card translated?
Got an important business meeting and want to impress international clients? We’re here to help.
Having your business card translated into another language is a great way to help introduce yourself and your company to potential business partners. It is also a great way to show your respect for other cultures.
Accuracy is key!
Making sure your position title is translated correctly can make or break business meetings. If your clients don’t know who you are or what position you hold in the company, it becomes extremely difficult for them to communicate effectively with you. Avoid unnecessary confusion: get your business cards translated with us today.
Best prices in Melbourne!
We translate and create double-sided business cards quickly, accurately, and at the best prices in Melbourne. Our business card translations start at just $50 + GST per card, which makes it well worth the investment to ensure that everything goes as smooth as possible with your meeting.
What do we need from you?
Simply follow these 2 easy steps:
- Click the “Get a Quick Quote” tab on right side of this page.
- Fill out your details and attach your business card design files (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop or PDF formats).
Once our team have received your files we will provide you with a quote as soon as possible.
We provide business card translation services in Australia for the following languages:
- Arabic business card translations
- Chinese business card translations
- German business card translations
- French business card translations
- Japanese business card translations
- Korean business card translations
- Portuguese business card translations
- Russian business card translations
- Thai business card translations
- Vietnamese business card translations
- and more…